Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Week in Pictures

First of all, going back to my last post, we finally got Gabe's Halloween costume...



And, like my friend Stephanie commented that she did with her triplet boys, our boys are going to be "Lions, and Tigers, and Bears..."



OH MY!!
(Mommy and Daddy are still working on theirs! Final pic to come!)

Speaking of the little guy, here are a few cute ones of Gabe this week!


Gabe loves "talking to," staring at, and sometimes batting at his cow friend!



He still loves his swing too!


All dressed and ready to go in his baseball outfit - could he be any cuter if he tried?!

On Sunday we all got decked out to watch the Cowboys lose a heartbreaking loss.




Caleb says, "Go long, Bubba!!"


Jacob likes sitting on the couch watching the game like a big boy!


Mommy and Gabe kicking back, watching both the 'Boys and the boys (Jacob, Caleb, and Daddy) play!



We also watched our Ags in yet another crappy win. (No, "crappy win" is not an oxymoron. Yes, a win is a win, but it's still crappy when it's played like THAT! But we're getting used to another "rebuilding" year.)

And, lastly, since Gabe is 6 weeks, I have been released from the doctor's care, so we have started our daily walks again!! Man, have we gotten some double takes from passer-bys in our new ride! One man today stopped to roll down his window and ask if I had my hands full. Uhhhh, I still don't really know how do I answer that. I just said, "Yes, sir, I do - and am blessed to have them full!"




Here the boys are watching the "choo-choo" across the street.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Love those chubs hanging out the front of the stroller! I love the new ride too... you don't see many of those kind anymore. And I'm sure the stares and questions will ALWAYS be part of your outings! As Gen McNulty says, "smile and nod, smile and nod". LOL. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes. Wow, you go all out! And now I suppose I have to get gear for the rest of our family. Rudy has his Romo jersey...I'm thinking of going with the pink jersey myself - guess it just isn't the same though. ;)
Love the pics!