Saturday, September 27, 2008

Almost October...

Those who know me know that I don't have secrets - unless it was one that someone else confided in me. Those who know me also know that I love Halloween! Last year the twins were Pooh and Tiger, and adorable!



Since they are older and will have more fun with it this year, I had to think of something else equally fun.

I had several thoughts, but due to my bargain finds, we have a winner! Here is a sneak preview of our Halloween costumes. (Do you REALLY think I could have kept it a secret for another month?!)







I got the twins' costumes from my Mothers of Multiples group's Garage Sale. I saw the bears on Friday night and got two for $5 each. The next day I saw some tigers that I did not see the night before, and got an idea...

I had to call Jon at home anyway to ask him about something else, so I asked his thoughts. He loved it, so I went ahead and got two tigers for $6 each. (I only need one bear and one tiger, but since they are so cute, were so cheap, and the boys had so much fun just trying them on, we are keeping them all!)

I have found Gabe's on Craigslist, but just need to find the time to go pick it up. Mine is still in the works. Anyone care to guess what we are going to be?

I think I am going to keep the bears for next year (they are toddler size 2-4), find Gabe a bear costume as well, and get me a blonde wig (Goldie Locks and Her Three Little Bears).
Before the boys get old enough to veto my cheesy ideas, I need to also dress them as Three Little Birds and have Jon and I find some dreadlocks wigs and Rasta wear. (ARE there any other Bob Marley fans out there?!)

Can't wait to share the finally pictures!

2 comments:

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

i love dressing all three boys in theams lol
i done the lion tiger and a bear (OH MY lol)
we did little ducklings
we also did marvel comics hulk captin america and thing(the rockman)
we also had a frind who was spiderman and woverine
but yes its to cute and i love to do it
i have alsways wanted to do them as colors and dress them up at triplets and get a lol from my side i know cheesy but funny
stephanie

Andria said...

Stinkin' cute! Yes, I can barely keep my idea for Halloween a secret. And I know with each year, I too may begin to get vetoed. Dominic has been a Power Ranger for two years now. Donovan's been a monkey and a tiger. This year they BOTH want to be Spiderman - IF I manage to get them costumes, I'm thinking Devin has GOT to be the "itsy bitsy spider". Don't you think??? I hope I can pull it off.

You did good on the bargains and the boys look adorable and they love them as well. It's always hard to tell if they'll keep the head part on or not!