Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our big date!

Remember the date that I mentioned several weeks ago? Well, with the whirlwind October we had, I am just now getting around to posting some pic from our first date since having all three boys!

I had mentioned that it was out of character for us to go out while the Cowboys were playing... but this should all explain it.

Yes, Jon took me to see the Cowboys vs. Bengals!!



I got to see Texas Stadium in it's last season. :-(



We got lots of great pictures, but here are a few favorites:



Romo!!



Two of my favorite current players: #80 - Martellus Bennett (Tellus!!) and #81 - Terrell Owens (T.O.!!) Yup, I didn't like him when he first came to Dallas, but ol' T.O. is starting to grow on me. Tellus was my favorite Aggie player last season - and now he is one of my favorite Cowboys.



America's Sweethearts! Did y'all know that I seriously almost tried out to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in 2001?! I (unknowingly at the time) took dance classes with some of the girls at the Dallas Powerhouse of Dance. After one of the classes, one of the girls made the comment "you're pretty good - are you planning on trying out?" Huh - try out for WHAT? She said that a lot of girls came to that class as a prep before try-outs for the D.C.C. (as well as for the Mavs Dance Team). I just laughed... but then I really thought about it. I met all of the qualifications (at the time): could dance and do the splits all three way, had abs of steal, could high kick, and had time on my hands in the evening/weekends. Yeah, I chickened out - afraid that I wouldn't make it. But I do regret at least not trying when I had the chance. You know, before I had three kids who destroyed my tummy that could be shown in the little uniforms! LOL!



I am "smooshing" Texas Stadium. (Yeah, I am a dork!)

We had a blast hanging out together for the afternoon - and The 'Boys won 31 - 22!

1 comment:

Andria said...

My husband would be so jealous! How fun. And, wow, what a story... you could have been a cheerleader! I think you play a better role as mom to 3 gorgeous boys. Who cares what the tummy looks like!