Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am dating again...

But still Jon though!

Just a really quick post, as I have a lot to do this morning...

Jon and I are going on our first date since having all three boys today!! Yes, it is a little weird going on a date on a Sunday afternoon, but we had to go with whenever my parents could watch them all. We are very excited nonetheless. Can you believe that we would plan to do something on a Cowboys game day?! A little out of character for us, don't you think?

We also took the boys to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday, so between the date and the hundred plus pictures we took there, I'll have a lot to catch up on in the coming week. :-)

2 comments:

Tripletblessed said...

YAY!!! That is great I hope you guys had fun and you didn't fret to much about the boys at home.

My surgery is scheduled for October 24th, thank you so much for asking. I'm really excited to have it over with and dreading it at the same time.

As for the toddler beds...... Girl don't do it just wait there is no reason to hurry!

Unknown said...

WAHOOOOO ~ Go Amber and Jon!!!
I'll be excited to hear all about the fun you had!!

I am apparently in the motherhood MINORITY (huh, Misty?!)when it comes to toddler beds, cuz I would have said "They are NO BIG DEAL!!"... but no one listens to me anyway!

If you talk to Jess, tell her to email me!! I'd love to hear how she and the girls are doing!

Also...Look forward to your Punkin Patch Pictures!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! It is a family tradition with us!
Remember we saw you and your mom there last year?!