Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good Morning, Boys!

My friend who has quads, Suz, has a question/answer "series" going on on her blog right now, and she responded to the question "What is your favorite part of the day with the quaddies?" by saying it is "early in the morning when I go to get them out of their cribs."

I definitely agree that that is ONE of my favorite parts of the day with the boys too!!

Her answer reminded me of our Mother's Day morning video! Disclaimer: ignore my singing - it's our "tradition" to sing the "Good morning song" every morning! Also know that I usually wait until they are up and going before I go get them out of bed, so "Wake-Up Time" is a lot more fun when they are awake and jumping up and down laughing. Nonetheless, watching them rub their sleepy little eyes is priceless too. (We had to get them up before they were ready so that we could go see all of the family for Mother's Day!)

Also you get a good shot of my 26 week belly!!

Enjoy!



I'll try to use my Mother's Day gift to get a GOOD, funny one of the boys waking soon.

OHHHHH.... really quick...

My Mother's Day gift!


Flip Video: The Revolutionary Shoot and Share Camcorder




All Mommas should have one of these!! Basically you turn it on, and hit one button to start recording - the same button to shut it off. It then plugs straight into the computer and can upload the videos straight to YouTube, if desired. It is so small that it even fits into my "zoo purse." (The tiny purse that I strap around my neck that holds all of our really important thing - wallet, camera, keys - so that if someone snatches the diaper bag from the back of the stroller, they are stuck with only diapers, wipes, sippies, and Goldfish!) I was surprised that The Flip takes such good quality videos for being so small and simple!

THANKS TO JON AND THE BOYS FOR FINDING SUCH A COOL LITTLE MOMMA TOY!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What a cute video... I've been reading your blog since it started (I'm one of those lurker types), and even tried one of your recipes. The penne with sausage... yummy! I used the sausage from Sprouts like you recommended. Hope you are feeling well. You look great by the way!