Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy One Month, Gabe!

Little Gabriel Elisha has been in our world for one month today! Here are a few recent pictures. We go for his one month doctor appointment tomorrow, and I'll then post his new stats. I have some other pictures of the boys at the park and around the house to post as well. For now, happy one month, Gabe! We hope that you have enjoyed living with us as much as we have loved having you!





Look at those big, expressive eyes!


It's really not funny, but this made me smile when I saw Gabe throwing a fit after I changed his diaper. The funny thing about it - notice his shirt! ;-)


Again, so alert and expressive while checking out the animals on his swing.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He is getting so big!! He's still a cutie!! I can't wait to see all of you! I still can't believe that it's already been a month! Where has the time gone!?! Kisses and Hugs!!