Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ready or not... :-)

Next post most likely be from Jon, live via the hospital room! Wish us well and send lots of prayers for a safe delivery of Gabe tomorrow morning at 10:00 am.

I have posted a lot the last several days, so you should have lots to look at until I return to blogging again when I feel up to doing so and have the time. (I imagine it won't be long - but the updates will most likely be shorter then!)

By the way, something that I didn't mention on the other post - NO, Jon's work did not know that our Baby Celebration theme or Gabe's Room was brown and blue with bears! Just another cool "coincidence" - just like us staying in Gabriel's Room for our Babymoon!

Anyway, all is as ready as I can make it around the Seastrunk Casa. My mom will be staying at our house with the boys while I am in the hospital. We figured that they would already be going through enough changes and excitement that we didn't want to also have them stay at my parents' house without their usual beds, toys, etc. They are the only "thing" that I am really worried about at this point. They are so young and don't fully understand what is going on - I don't want them to think that Mommy just LEFT them for a few days and then brought home a new baby to replace them. Jon will be home with us for three weeks, however, so I am sure that they will be spoiled rotten by the time he goes back! I am really looking forward to him being here and us getting to all bond as a complete family for a bit. Just remember little Jacob and Caleb in your prayers as you think about us on Monday morning.

We had an AWESOME weekend together as a family, including a trip to The Cheesecake Factory with some friends (ask Mommy and Caleb about the highly recommended 30th Anniversary cheesecake - two layers Original Cheesecake and two layers of creamy chocolate fudge cake filled with chocolate cream and finished with crunchy pearls of Valrhona chocolate - yum!); a family birthday party (Happy 5th, Kade!); church (it was promotion Sunday, and the boys got moved up to a "big boy" room!); and just hanging around together.





Barefoot and pregnant


The excited Mommy and Daddy of Jacob Alan, Caleb Luke, and Gabriel Elisha taking their famous self-portrait!

Next post I will have three little boys in this world!

5 comments:

Andria said...

Oh my gosh.. how can you sleep??? What excitement and nervousness at the same time!

I will be saying prayers for you, Gabe, hubby and the boys.

Rest up!

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

it is 5 till 10 i just wanted to let u know i am thinking of u and the excitment of the birth of baby Gab
steph

Deanna said...

Hope all went well today. I was hoping to see some pics but I am sure mom and dad are busy enjoying that new bundle of joy. Congrats!

Ragsdale Clan said...

anxiously waiting for an update. Congrats...

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Anxiously waiting here too! Can't wait to hear about Gabe and the boys too.