Thursday, August 14, 2008

39 Weeks - 4 days left to grow!

Can you believe I am 39 weeks pregnant?! Today was my very last appointment pregnant - ever - unless God really has a sense of humor (I won't put anything past Him)! It does make me sad, but I'm trying to remember that The Seastrunk Family will move on to bigger and even more exciting things to come - like taking our three boys camping, hiking in Colorado, fishing at the Gulf Coast, to Disney World, etc!

Anyway, back to the NOW...

All is still going on the same. Weight has hit the 30 pounds mark ;-), blood pressure was 90/48 (WOW!), everything else is also pretty much the same.

So, we'll be going in at 10:00 am Monday morning - August 18th - to pull this "little" guy out!

Speaking of "little guy," feel free to email me or leave a comment with how big you think Gabriel will be. We have already polled all of the grandparents and some other family. It will be fun to see who gets the closest. (Maybe I really am bigger than what I feel, as I have the chosen LIGHTEST weight thus far!)

For those who want an update live via the hospital, please send me an email or comment with your email address. I have an email list going for Jon, as he will send an update ASAP from his iPhone! Since our hospital does have WiFi, the MacBook will also go along, so there will most likely be a blog and update to the family website (www.seastrunkfamily.com) later in the day.

Also if you want specific info on where we will be (for visiting purposes), let us know. We'll also have my cell phone along too, but it may be off for a while.

We are requesting NOT to have visitors at the hospital Monday morning. Since I am having a surgery (c-section), it's hospital policy too (I can only have one person back with me until I get settled into a Mother/Baby room - and that person would be my hubby and Gabe's Daddy, obviously).

Since they plan on keeping me in for 3-4 days, however, we would love to see friends and family as early as Monday afternoon and throughout Thursday! Just give me a little time to fully "wake up" from the anesthesia, make sure they have had time to do Gabe's newborn exam and get him back to us for him to nurse, let Jon and I meet our newest son, and introduce him to his big bros. If all goes as well as we anticipate (ie: not in loopy "Mag-Sulfate-Land" this time), I am sure by Tuesday I'll be up and at it, ready to bust out of that joint - or at least see some familiar faces!

Tomorrow I'll try to get up some tummy shots! Also Jacob and Caleb will have their 18 month well child exam, so I'll definitely have stats on our BIG BOYS!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I'll need an update! You can send it to the email address you have (if you don't have it, let me know and I'll email it to you). Hopefully we can come visit you since we live two minutes from the hospital!

Chris said...

I need an update! E-mail is cerauchs@tarrantcounty.com or bchonmama@yahoo.com.

BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Chris

Jade Clark said...

I want on that list! heyjade[at]gmail.com. Praying you have a peaceful, restful weekend!!!

Kimberly said...

You know I want on that list too! I'll be back in Houston. You have my cell phone and e-mail address. I was on vacation and just blogged about it. I checked when I could to see if there were any updates. I'm praying that you have a safe and uneventful delivery and that Gabe is healthy. I'm also praying that the boys will adjust okay to being BIG brothers! Love ya'll! Let me know when he arrives!