Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Da-da-da!

Happy Father's Day, Jon!!

“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad”
~Proverb quotes

For this post, I thought it would be best to let actions speak louder than words, per se. I am posting a few pictures of Jon with our boys over the last couple of years. It took me forever to sort through the thousands that we have! But I have chosen a few good ones. Sorry - I just couldn't limit it more. ;-)

But from these pictures, you can see that Jacob and Caleb absolutely adore Jon! I mean, both of their first words was "Da-da!" And every day while Jon is at work, they constant look around and ask for "Da-da." Every time the phone rings, I hear "Da-da?" in stereo. Of course, the boys do adore Jon, but from these pictures that I have chosen, you can definitely see the feeling is mutual.

Jacob, Caleb, and Gabe are so blessed to have such an amazing Father. I could go on, and on, and on, but I just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Jon's First Father's Day, 2006. We actually didn't even know that we were expecting TWINS at this point!!












Jon's Second Father's Day, 2007!


























2 comments:

Lady Katie said...

Amber - you have such wonderful pics. It a sweet, sweet tribute to the kids and Jon. Hope Gabe's doing well and ready to join the crew soon - but not too soon! ;)

Andria said...

Very sweet. Happy Father's Day to Jon!