Sunday, June 29, 2008

32 Weeks!

Here are some pretty pics of Baby Gabe (oh, and Mommy) at 32 weeks!!



Don't they look good in black and white? Another cool thing about black and white and bare tummy shots is it somewhat masks all of the great stretch marks I got courtesy of Jacob and Caleb (so far no new ones this time around - but I was so stretched last time around, it wouldn't surprise me at all if I didn't get any NEW ones).

The tummy is really starting to grow some - keep putting on that weight, Baby Boy! (Yup, now you are really checking out the stretch marks now that I drew your attention to them. hehehe)



Aren't all of these pictures so pretty? No, I didn't pay anyone to take them - Jon did it! We took the boys for a picnic to the park, but decided to get dressed a little nicer than we normally would so that we could take some nice pictures.



This one is Jon's favorite. I think it is because it looks as if I am in Colorado, and he really wants to go now. It's been a couple of years since we have been, and we are sure it will be a couple more with the arrival of Gabe. I want to take them hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, however Jon wants to take them skiing on our next trip. We'll see...



This would be a great family picture if the sun wouldn't have blocked my head somewhat. :-( I may try to play with (and have Jon also try) photoshop later...



The very proud "Ma-ma" and "Da-da" of three precious little boys!



Back at the casa, we attempt to get a good, sweet picture of all three of the boys and I. Sounds easy enough... hehehe... YEAH, right! This one isn't so bad, but Caleb wanted to suck his thumb. (He's not even my big thumb sucker - Jacob is. The little turkey!) Don't they look more like little boys than babies now?!



Jacob didn't want much to do with taking pictures, as it would require him to SIT STILL! So this pretty much sums up the majority of our "photo shoot." You can, however, get a good shot of their new "Big Brother" shirts! They are the same design, but Jacob's is blue around the collar/sleeves and Caleb's is red. They also have their names on the bottom!



This is such a cute candid shot. Those are usually some of the best. Caleb is so proud to show everyone "where's baby brother?"



All is progressing well, and it looks like Gabe will arrive August 15th via scheduled c-section if all continues going so well.



Can you believe that is only 47 more days away?!

We go back on Friday, July 11th for an appointment and sonogram. You know we'll then have some actual Baby Gabe pics to share along with the tummy shots. ;-)

6 comments:

Chris said...

The boys already look like little boys instead of babies, that's for sure. And YOU look gorgeous!

Robbins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robbins said...

You look so pretty, and I love all the pictures they are so good

Kimberly said...

I love the black and white one of you. You still look good for being so close to having Gabe. You'll have to let us know about the trip. Check out my blog. I added a little "something" to it. :D

JAMIE'S CREW said...

August 15th is a GREAT day! LOL!! That is MY birthday too!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Oh! Silly me! All the pictures are wonderful. Great job Jon and Amber.