Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, it looks like I turned to the "dark side!"

After lurking and actively looking at a couple of blogs for a few weeks now, I decided to give into the hype. We have a family website, but this seems easier to post quick updates and whatnot.

A little about me...

First of all, about my blog name. It's from Psalm 23:5: Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Basically I have been given way more than I deserve. People always ask "how are you?" My best friend - who also happens to be my husband (yeah, pretty cliche sounding, isn't it?) - began answering that question with "better than I deserve." I like it...

I married Jon on January 15, 2005, and we had two little boys (twins!), Caleb and Jacob on February 4, 2007.

What more to tell? I know... how about a few random things I like?!

  • My family and friends (good friends are merely the family that I chose!)
  • Anything outdoors
  • Starbucks, AKA St. Arbucks (well, when I'm NOT pregnant or breastfeeding!)
  • Music and dancing
  • All things Texan
  • Yoga
  • Animals
  • College football (Gig 'Em Ags!)
  • Pro football (Go Cowboys!)
  • A really, really good glass of wine (well, again, when I am NOT pregnant or breastfeeding)
  • Indian food!
  • Traveling (India, Paris, Colorado...)
  • Laughing
  • Children
  • Acting like a child
  • Ice cream (umm-- especially gelato and plain Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla!)
  • Making people smile
  • Reading
Oh, the list continues! I guess you just need to keep reading... and I need to be diligent about remembering to blog!

No comments: