Sunday, January 11, 2009

"That fat dude who wants to eat my cookies?!"

In December, we found that Jacob is cool with Santa, but Caleb is definitely not. If Jon held Caleb - not me, but JON - then all was fine, but no body better DARE try to put him on Santa's lap! We took the boys to Bass Pro Shop on Black Friday to get out a little and see Santa, and we found this out LOUD and clear. Caleb was fine and happy in line and walking up, but when he turned to actually SEE Santa, he bolted. Jacob shook Santa's hand, waved "hi," and even blew kisses. In attempt to actually get a picture with all of the boys and Santa together, Santa held Gabe, Jon held Caleb BEHIND Santa, and I knelt next to Santa with Jacob. By the time we figured out the logistics of that, Gabe decided that he was tired and had enough. Here was our result:



Wow - is Gabriel ever ticked off?! Notice his tight hold on Santa beard (which was his real beard, by the way) - OUCH! So we didn't get a prefect picture with Santa, but won't this be fun to show the boys in several years?!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Love it! I miss you girl! I've been slacking on my favorite blogs and knew I had you bookmarked here at home. It was about time I stopped by! I wonder how much I've missed?

Can't wait to read more about the boys!